Painted Lemur Studios (PLS) is a Social Sales and Marketing company with job openings for Marketing Writers to work with our customers on a variety of social sales and marketing projects.
Primary responsibilities will include direct interaction with customer subject matter experts, and the development of sales and marketing collateral to support social sales and marketing activities. Collateral types to be developed include product brochures, case studies, social postings and white papers.
- Research, design and write copy for sales and marketing collateral including brochures, advertisements, case studies, presentations and other marketing materials.
- Research and write copy for social media postings and website content.
- Interview Subject Matter Experts, customers and other relevant parties to develop copy and materials as required.
- Submit copies to appropriate managers for feedback and approval.
- Collaborate with PLS staff, customers and relevant outside contacts in order to conduct all research necessary to produce creative, substantive and engaging content.
Other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment.
- Advanced interviewing and writing skills.
- Knowledge of social media venues and marketing strategies.
- Experience creating technical marketing and sales collateral for various audiences, including technical documentation, sales brochures, white papers, website content and social media postings.
- Ability to work independently / self-direct, multi-task, and prioritize assignments.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator/GIMP (or equivalent).
- Post-secondary education in an applicable discipline (e.g. social media marketing, marketing, English).